Monday, April 18, 2016

It's Monday! What are YOU reading?


My awesome teen book club is reading I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson.  I'm about halfway in and loving it.  Twins, Noah and Jude tell the story--Noah from their earlier days, Jude from present-day.  The voices are distinct and quirky and I am drawn to each of them for different reasons.  I love so much that this book was chosen by my teens for use to read--makes it even better.

I'm also reading a new leadership book in preparation for TALL Texans this summer--The Truth about Leadership: The No-Fads, Heart-of-the-Matter Facts You Need to Know by James M. Kouzes & Barry Z. Posner.  GREAT stuff in here--things that we could all use reminders about no matter how long you've been in the leadership business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment