Thursday, March 17, 2016

Shenanigans & Malarkey


There once was a gal from Nacogdoches
Whose last week was flippin' atrocious
So over spring break, she napped and she ate,
And it feels less likely she'll choke us.

Irish stew on the stovetop and soda bread in the oven.  Wearing green upon green upon green.

Happy St. Paddy's Day, y'all!



This month I will participate in the Slice of Life Challenge!
My goal is to Write. Share. Give. each & every day of March.  
Check out Two Writing Teachers for more info!

5 comments:

  1. I've got a kelly green shirt on, absinthe green nails, sporting my engagement and anniversary and birthday emeralds...and my always-green tattoos. Claddagh earrings, too. Let's hear it for the wearin' o' the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't resist stopping by any post that mentioned shenanigans and malarky! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are shenanigans and malarky the best words or what? I'm going to use them tomorrow. I be the kids will be speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are shenanigans and malarky the best words or what? I'm going to use them tomorrow. I be the kids will be speechless.

    ReplyDelete