Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Is it spring break yet?

This month I will participate in the Slice of Life Challenge!
My goal is to Write. Share. Give. each & every day of March.  
Check out Two Writing Teachers for more info!




I have been stuck with a crappy situation given the opportunity for some creative problem-solving recently. I'm trying not to have a total breakdown about it to really think outside the box to find possible solutions.

Have you ever had a situation that works well for the vast majority of folks involved, so you know you are going to have to find a way to get happy in the same britches you got mad in?  Well, that is exactly where I'm finding myself. 

I won't go into details about it, but I'm hoping that some R&R over the coming spring break (please Lord, let me make it till Friday) will help me to clear the cobwebs and really get creative finding a new way to work this situation so that I am not stuck in a continuous survival mode.  That just isn't a place I'm willing to stay. 

I'm a firm believer in having fun doing what you are doing.  Life is too short to put up with being stressed and I am in charge of my own happiness, so that's that. Now let's hope that I can think more clearly and creatively this time next week than I'm currently capable of doing so that I can make some very necessary changes. 

8 comments:

  1. I know I am praying I make it to Friday! We all need R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am praying I make it to Friday! We all need R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think life ebbs and flows. When you find yourself in a bit of a funk, you usually come out of it. Especially if you recognize it, as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean!! Another slicer wrote about this feeling yesterday and her solution was to treat herself to something special. Maybe over SB you'll have time for yourself to recharge and treat yourself to something special! Wishing you the best and 3 very quick days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you showed your frustration, but tried to include a little humor. A little space (i.e. Spring Break) might give you a new perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear your down! This crazy weather isn't helping I'm sure. Hopefully Spring Break will provide you with the break and clear head you need. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, must be the weather change bringing in some negative mojo, 'cause I had that kind of day, too. Two more days, lady....two more days.

    ReplyDelete