Monday, February 1, 2016

#amreading


I'm currently listening to Murphy's Law by Rhys Bowen on audiobook, which I'm very much enjoying.  I just started it, so am very early on, but loving the historical fiction mystery which is the first of  the Molly Murphy series. Honestly, there is something so lovely about hearing the Irish accents that I super-love the audio version.

I've also just started Willie Nelson's autobiography, It's a Long Story: My Life.He is a fascinating man and has lived quite a life.  So far the book is funny and heartfelt and makes me feel like Willie is a long-lost cousin on my daddy's side.

Last in my current reading queue, but not in my heart is my VERY FIRST  package from UpperCase box!

Squeeeee!  Yes, as a Christmas present to myself I signed up for this YA book subscription and I am super excited about my first box.  Truthwitch, the first book in the new Witchlands series by Susan Dennard looks like an exciting fantasy action/adventure.  Plus, I got the cutest bookish socks (which, if you are doing the Happy Librarian Challenge, you know I love!) and some extra fun bonus bookish items.  All in all, the Uppercase Box is a happy-maker!  Woot! Woot!

Happy Reading, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment