Tuesday, April 7, 2015

TIME for a new display


Today I realized I still had my ginormous Easter basket filled with awesome books display up. Pretty as it was, the time had come to make a change.  I was waiting until just the right time, of course, for changing to the T.A.R.D.I.S display. Looks like today was finally the day!

There was an immediate reaction from my Whovians.  Before I even finished the display, phones were out and photos were snapped, hugs were given and squeals were heard.  I loved seeing my kids so excited!


I've had this standee ready and waiting for a while---and I think now that we are in the home stretch of the school year, it adds just the right touch of whimsy for those of us wishing time would pass just a bit faster.

As much as I am enjoying the front of the display, though...I have to say that what tickles me the most is what I wrote on the back of the chalkboard sign.  This sign is not quite as sturdy as I would like, so...


My kids have gotten a big kick out of this, too.  

Until next time...



3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I have some kids that would LOOOOOOVE this!!! We may have to borrow your idea... haha so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you! borrow away! I'm a class-A borrower myself, this display included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Very creative and of course I'm a big whovian.

    ReplyDelete