Sunday, March 2, 2014

Poetry ROCKS!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!  
I'm SO stinkin' excited that I can hardly contain myself.  

I am thrilled beyond thrilled to share that I am among the 5 librarians (2 school librarians) who have been chosen to participate in the upcoming Texas State Library and Archives first-ever Google + Hangout, entitled Poetry Matters!  We will be chatting with State Librarian Mark Smith on Thursday, April 17th from 1:00-2:00 pm CST.

I've always loved poetry, and am grateful for the opportunity to share that love with others in this way.  It will be so much fun for all of us, but I'm especially excited that my fellow #TXLchat co-moderator Michelle Cooper will also be on this Hangout----she is one AMAZING library diva and am looking forward to working with her on this project.

I hope you will tune in if you have a chance---and don't worry, I'll send you a reminder in an upcoming post!  ;)



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! And yes, please remind us...can't wait to read all about your experience!

    ReplyDelete