Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday morning--a quick note

It is 7:04 on Friday morning.  My duty doesn't officially begin for 6 more minutes and  I am fortunate enough to have administrators that realize my morning duty station needs to be in the library.  This is the calm before the storm.  I'm standing here at my circulation desk looking out over the library, and already we have 2 kids playing checkers, with 3 students watching. Two little girls are discussing a research project at on table, and 8 students are on the computers.  I have 3 that have turned in books and are busy looking for new ones.  Within about 6 more minutes I will have upwards of 30 students in my little middle school library. 

I love that my students love to be in the library. 

Life is good, my friends.  Life is good. 

Must run...off to assist the students...

No comments:

Post a Comment