Friday, April 30, 2010

Yep, Batgirl was a Librarian

I've written on this topic before, but it defnitely bears repeating.  Batgirl was a librarian.  She was a butt-kicking superhero with amazing skills.  ( for my incredibly fantastic epistle on the subject check follow this link!)

Which brings to mind the age-old question.  (okay, maybe not age-old, but one I certainly wonder about a lot)  If you had any superpower, what would it be?

I never waver on my answer.  I would have the ability to stop time around me.  That way I could read or nap without taking away from my family or work time.  I could get all the books put in order, or scrapbook, or take a long hot bubble bath and never miss a beat with my kiddos---the ones at school and at home.


Since I wasn't born with this ability it looks like I'll need to start scouting out unguarded vats of some creepy radioactive goo in order to gain my rightful superpowers.  I"ll keep you posted on the results.


Vampires have cool superpowers, too, but that whole "undead" thing kinda unhinges me.  Oh, and I prefer to have a soul, but that's just me.  Wiches?  Voodoo Priestesses?  Too messy. 


I think I'll just stick to superheroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment